Thor, played by legendary Hollywood actor Chris Hemsworth, is a hallmark in the Marvel series. Chris Hemsworth Workout regimen is not for the faint of heart. It requires gruesome efforts and regularity. Intensive muscle-building is basically mandatory to become a superhero and Chris Hemsworth has already set a milestone with a perfect physique.
Thor diet and workout plan might sound intimidating, but that doesn’t mean it’s beyond one’s grasp. On the contrary, the Aussie actor and his personal trainer, Luke Zocchi, didn’t stray too far outside the box when putting the plan into action. If anything, Hemsworth’s respective diet and exercise routines are all about consistency, dedication, and intensity
Chris Hemsworth Workout Plan
“It’s very easy to go for the showy muscle but for Thor, I don’t want cosmetic muscle,” says Hemsworth.“You can really tell when someone has functionality – they move differently, and for me, I found it so much better with injuries and general well-being when I upped my functional and core workouts.”
Hemsworth’s workout plan is disclosed as:
No one sincerely enjoys cardio, but it’s a necessary evil to achieve a low body-fat percentage and buy a one-way ticket to ShredTown.
For weight lifting. Thor preferred following exercises
- Dumbbell Bench Press – 4 sets x 15 reps
- Dumbbell Bicep Curl – 4 sets x 15 reps
- Dumbbell Bent-Over Rear Flys – 4 sets x 15 reps
- Barbell Shrug – 4 sets x 12 reps
- Barbell Wrist Curl – 3 sets x 20 reps
- Barbell Wrist Curl (reverse) – Dumbbell 3 sets x 20 reps
Thor’s complete bodyweight circuit includes
- Pull-up – 3 sets x 15 reps
- Sit-up – 3 sets x 20 reps
- Push-up – 3 sets x 15 reps
- Burpees – 5 sets x 10 reps
- Tricep Dip – 4 sets x 10 reps
- Walking Lunge – 4 sets x 20 reps
- Standing Calf Raise – 3 sets x 20 reps
- Bodyweight Squat – 3 sets x 15 reps
- Front Box Jump – 3 sets x 10 reps
- Hollow Outs – 5 sets x 10 reps
- Sit-Through (timed)
- Plank w/ Leg Lift (timed)
Iron Circuit (Heavy)
- Barbell Bench Press – 3 sets x 5 reps
- Standing Military Press – 3 sets x 8 reps
- Barbell Deadlift – 3 sets x 5 reps
- Hammer Strength Chest Press – 4 sets x 15 reps
- Hammer Curl – 3 sets x 5 reps
Daily menus followed by Hemsworth are
- Breakfast: 1 cup oatmeal, 1 banana, 1/2 cup sultanas, fat-free milk, 4 egg whites, 1 egg, 50 g cheese, protein shake, orange juice
- Brunch: Cottage cheese, turkey roll, mixed nuts, protein shake, yogurt
- Snacks: Beef jerky
- Lunch: 3 chicken breasts, 100 g brown rice, 1 cup broccoli, 1 cup kidney beans, 1 glass of fat-free milk
- Dinner: 3 salmon fillets, 100 g quinoa, 100 g asparagus, a glass of fat-free milk, yogurt
- Supper: 2 boiled eggs, 2 brown bread slices, protein shake.
Eating tons of food might sound like a dream come true, Hemsworth struggled to keep pace. Meanwhile, he later adopted a strict vegan diet to complement the Thor workout routine, helping popularise the concept of “vegan bodybuilding”.
Chris Hemsworth workout plan is an ideal workout you should follow to gain strength and a muscular physique.
The key to muscle mass and strength is continuous struggle and persistence. Thor has really created a hallmark in the field of muscle mass display and you can get the same by following the above-mentioned workout regimen. If you have any queries, hit me up!