The Brad Pitt Fight Club workout regime has been in high demand by almost everyone who’s into working out and has seen Fight Club. Folks were pleasantly surprised by Brad Pitt’s amazing body as Fight Club first reached the large screen 20 years ago this week in 1999.
They weren’t only taken aback by the big-screen interpretation of one of Chuck Palahniuk’s most renowned works or the tale of Tyler Durden and the unidentified narrator.
In reality, nearly 20 years after the film’s initial release, his look for the film is still a subject of discussion on workout and fitness sites. The first law of the Brad Pitt Fight Club workout, it points out, is to worry a tonne on how to get those amazing muscles.
So what was the Brad Pitt Fight Club diet plan’s mystery? Is it the use of some special steroids? Any secret spell? It was a combination of hard work, persistence, and a proper diet.
Here is a look at the Brad Pitt Fight Club workout plan that is going to give you an iconic look if you remain persistent!
Brad Pitt Fight Club Workout Regime
The Brad Pitt Fight Club workout regime has been carefully planned out, to provide an adequate amount of focus to each body part daily.
- Three sets of 25 reps of press-ups
- Three sets of 25, 15, and eight reps on the floor press
- Three sets of 15 reps of alternate floor chest press
- Three groups of 15 reps of chest flies
- Three sets of 25 pull-ups to exhaustion
- Three sets of ten dumbbell rows
- Three sets of ten dumbbell deadlifts
- Three sets of ten on the Arnold press
- Three groups of ten laterals
- Three sets of ten front lifts
Thursday: Biceps and Triceps
- Curls for preachers — three sets of ten
- Three sets of 10 bicep curls
- Three sets of ten hammer curls
- Three sets of ten chair dips
Cardio on Friday and Saturday
One hour of running at 80-90 percent of cardiovascular endurance
The Brad Pitt Fight Club workout has a diet plan that is rich in proteins and light fats to provide a proper balance of nutrition.
- Pitt is said to have eaten six egg whites and seven egg yolks for breakfast. That’s a significant amount of protein.
- Pitt chugged a protein drink instead of a week’s worth of eggs because he didn’t have the resources to digest a week’s worth of eggs.
- Pitt consumed 75 grams of oatmeal with raisins to keep more of the cholesterol at bay.
Snack number one
- Tuna Fish in a Can – Tuna fish is high in heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids and comes in a package.
- Why consume tuna straight from the can when you can slather it on whole wheat pita bread?
- Pitt ate two chicken breasts at once, doubling down on this protein source.
- If you’re going to consume food, make sure it’s brown rice.
- Pasta – For lunch, Pitt alternated between brown rice and pasta.
- Green Veggies – This is one diet for which no health authority disagrees.
Snack number two (Pre-Workout)
- Protein Bar – A protein bar is a great way to get yourself up for a workout.
- Pitt drank a whey protein shake instead of drinking his protein in liquid form while he felt like it.
- Banana – This nutritious fruit has a long list of advantages.
Snack number three (Post-Workout)
- Beefcake Whey Protein Shake
- Banana – Mr. Pitt, take it easy on the bananas! Only kidding, he’s free to consume as many bananas as he likes.
- Grilled Fish – This diet staple, including chicken breast or green vegetables, speaks for itself.
- Pitt ate chicken instead of fried salmon while he wasn’t in the mood for it.
- If it’s brown rice or pasta, you get the idea.
- Vegetables – No need to go into detail here.
Snack number four
- Casein Protein Shake – Casein is a high-quality, slow-digesting dairy protein.
- Low-Fat Cottage Cheese – As an addition to his protein drink, Pitt will consume this slow-releasing protein supply. We can’t fault him, seeing how many protein shakes he consumed.
Brad Pitt’s “Fight Club” fitness schedule isn’t as intense as some of the others we’ve used. His cardio regimen, on the other hand, cannot be overstated in terms of its value and intensity. To that end, you should be prepared to force yourself on the treadmill, since it will have an additional burn on your body fat and complete your sculpted form.
Hit me up if you have any personal queries and need professional advice so you can get started as soon as possible!