Hopefully, you’ve come to get ripped, because this Kumail Nanjiani workout isn’t for everyone. In a Kim Kardashian-like way, Nanjiani got shredded and is smashing the internet with his latest physique.
Someone at Marvel Studios must have neglected to warn actor Kumail Nanjiani that CGI existed when he signed up to play Kingo in The Eternals, so he spent an entire year practicing as his livelihood relied on it. And Dinesh from Silicon Valley got jacked like a boss.
Nanjiani has put in a lot of effort into developing action-hero shoulders. If you want to bulk up yours, dumbbells and a bench are what you’ll need for the Kumail Nanijiani workout.
To follow the Kumail Nanijiani workout, just use the same dumbbells. Do the first three steps as a triset, one after the other. Do 3 rounds with a 60-second break in between. And go on to work out 4.
1. Front Raises
With your hands facing in, stand with dumbbells at your feet. Raise the weights in front of you so your limbs are parallel to the ground without turning. Lower to the start after a brief pause. That’s 1 rep; do 5 to 8 more times.
2. Lateral Raises
Dumbbells can be kept in front of the legs, palms facing in. Lift the dumbbells straight out on your sides, with the elbows slightly twisted. Lower to the start after a brief pause. That’s 1 rep; do 5 to 8 more times.
3. Rear-Delt Raises
Bend your knees and hinge over with your torso, leaving your back flat with your arms dangling. Lift the dumbbells on the sides and hold them there. Lower to the start after a brief pause. That’s 1 rep; do 5 to 8 more times.
4. W Presses
Rest on a bench with dumbbells slung around the shoulders. When the arms are almost straight, press the dumbbells up and outward. Switch to the beginning. Do three sets of 12 to 15 reps.
Kumail Nanjiani Workout Routine For ‘Eternals’ On A Regular Basis
- Standing 45-Degree Cable Incline Fly: 4 sets of descending reps
- Dumbbell Incline Press: 4 sets of falling reps
- Low Cable Scoops: 2 pairs of 15/10 reps in descending order
- 3 sets of 8 reps on the chest cross (wide grip).
- 3 sets of 8 reps of chest cross (narrow grip)
- 2 sets of 10 reps single standing cross body cable fly (slow 3-second keep finish, imagine chest lines)
- Dips of body weight: to loss
- Heavy High Elbow Tricep Pushdowns (straight bar): 4 sets of descending reps:
- 3 sets of 20 reps on the standing overhead triceps rope
- 3 sets of 12 reps lying EZ Bar Skull Crushers (elbows 45 degrees, the bar goes past the top of head to bench depth)
The Kumail Nanijiani workout regime includes healthy fruits and vegetables such as strawberries, pears, and peaches. Though Nanjiani’s morning breakfast usually consists of eggs and gluten-free bread, he’s often practiced intermittent fasting on his days off from filming superhero movies. He clarifies, “I will do an 18/6 fast day.” “So I’m not going to feed for eighteen hours and just cram it into six hours. In the unlikely possibility that I’m doing that, I won’t be eating breakfast.”
In terms of what Nanjiani likes to consume on a daily basis, his choice tends to be unusual. He takes a bottle from the back of the refrigerator and states, “I use beet juice as a pre-exercise.” “I like the taste, and I believe it gives me energy for the workout—at least, that’s what I’ve read.”
“I guess there must be a smidgeon of a natural substance in it, or almond spread or peanut spread,” he said about how a perfect protein shake should be.
- Breakfast – Eggs and Avocado
- Lunch – Chicken with Brown rice
- Dinner – Salad/fish with rice
- Snack – Protein bar/shake
The way Kumail Nanjiani brought an entire transformation in his body, is truly something to admire. The Kumail Nanijiani workout routine can help you out tremendously if you intend on doing the same. If you don’t know where to start, I’ve got you! Contact me and get quick, professional advice.