Herschel Walker workout is in high demand these days. Herschel is a famous former American professional football player and martial artist. He has methodically built his body into a temple, maintaining the same physical form we witnessed 30-40 years ago during his days at Georgia, in the USFL, and the NFL.
“I grew up overweight,” Walker told Daniel Williams of NFL.com. “I used to have a speech impediment. I was picked on and I realized that if you dedicate yourself to anything, you can do it.” So is the truth. You can achieve anything you want with effort. It only needs you to put yourself into it. Herschel Walker Workout will help you manyfolds.
Herschel Walker Workout Exercises
In order to get shredded with Heschel Walker workout, get adapt to the following workout tips.
- Commitment is the key to a successful workout regime. One needs to be very particular about his/her routine.
- A simple yet intensive workout regime can do wonders rather than a complicated workout routine.
- Eat less, worry less, and look ripped!
- Prefer doing workouts that involve resistance train.
- turn basic exercises into many variations. Each one is more challenging than the last!
Here’s how Walker utilized different elements in creating his unique workout routine, and a closer look at the exercises he’s done for four decades.
Build incredible upper-body power using push-up exercises. Push-ups mainly build your chest, shoulders, and triceps. They also work your back, traps, core, and abs.
Regular Push ups
- Wide Push-ups
- Narrow Push-ups
- Narrow Push-ups
- Fingers-Laced Push-ups
- Legs Elevated Push-ups
- One-arm Pushups
- Superman Push-ups
Done with a supinated grip (palms facing you, or ‘underhand’ grip). Pull ups target your biceps and middle back muscles more than a chin up.
- Assisted Pull-Up
- Regular Pull-ups
- Wide Grip Chin-ups
- One-Arm Pull-ups
- Narrow Grip Pull-Ups
- Muscle Ups
- Alternate Grip, or Mixed-Grip Pull-ups
- Sit-Ups with Feet on a Bench
- Diagonal, or Cross Sit-ups
- Side Crunches
- Toe Touch Sit-ups
- Side Crunches
- Legs Extended Sit-ups
- Ab Jacks
- Regular Body Squats
- Pistol Squats
- Sprints with added Resistance
This is a total body workout. It’s simple, extremely effective and can be done anywhere. Perform this workout every day. Every other day, add five reps to each exercise and one more sprint.
Repeat this process until desired results are achieved.
- Pushups – 100 reps in as few sets as possible
- Pull ups – 50 reps in as few sets as possible
- Situps – 100 reps in as few sets as possible
- Body Squats – 150 reps in as few sets as possible
- Sprints – 10, 40-yard sprints as fast as possible
Further categorization if needed
- Regular Pushups – 25 total reps in as few sets as possible.
- Wide Pushups – 25 total reps in as few sets as possible.
- Narrow Push Ups – 25 total reps in as few sets as possible.
- Diamond Pushups – 25 total reps in as few sets as possible.
In order to achieve muscular mass and strength, you should get regular. Consistency and persistency are key to achievement. Herschel Walker Workout can help you in a real sense if you stay loyal to it. Moreover it will help you get regular in all your routines. What we all need in our lives!
Contact me if you have any personal queries.