Jason Momoa played Aquaman in the latest blockbuster. The actor’s popularity is growing at a faster pace. Khal Drogo in Game of Thrones and the 2013 remake of Conan the Barbarian had earned him much in Hollywood.
Crazy good shape since all of the roles mentioned has him with his shirt off most, if not all of his screen time.
With this growing resume, he has to keep himself in posture all the time. The actor goes through tiresome routine exercises focusing on each body part, that keeps him in bulky shape. Here is an overview of the famous Jason Momoa workout plan.
Jason Momoa Workout Routine
Keeping in view the Jason Momoa workout plan, start with 7 sets of 7 reps and take 7 seconds of rest between each set. For the next go-round, drop it down to 6, meaning 6 sets at 6 reps with 6 seconds of rest between each set. For the final round, perform 5 sets at 5 reps with 5 seconds of rest between each set. All the while, you should be taking one to two minutes of rest between each round.
Chest exercises in three rounds mentioned above
- Flat Bench Press
- Incline Bench Press
- Incline Bench Dumbbell Press
- Plate Push-Up
- Chest Dips
Back exercises with the same rounds
- Medium-Grip Pull-Up
- Reverse-Grip Chin-Up
- Close-Grip Pull-Up
- Seated Pulley Row
- Reverse-Grip BB
- Bent-Over Row
Focus on legs in three rounds
- Bodyweight Squat
- Stiff-Legged Deadlift
- Barbell Back Squat
- Bodyweight Jump Squat
Tagged with Core exercises in three rounds
- Medicine Ball Slam
- Kettlebell Swing
- 40-Yard Sprint
This is the day of arms and legs
- Barbell Military Press
- Bodyweight Dip
- Diamond Push-Up
- Dumbbell Curls
- Dumbbell Triceps Extensions
Aquaman’s diet plan boils down to the three things that his personal trainer, Stuart Walton, values the most: nutrition, balance, and enjoyment. Momoa wasn’t forced upon a new diet but the actor did concentrate on the healthier foods. Walton furthermore employed a macronutrient intake method, which builds muscle without adding fat by monitoring the ratios between carbs, fats, and proteins.
- Chicken: There’s nothing we can say about this ubiquitous source of protein that we haven’t said already. Eat it.
- Veggies: As any health expert can tell you, there’s no such thing as too much cauliflower or too many leafy greens. Do like Momoa does (while training) and eat your veggies!
- Fruit: The actor would eat fruits either before a workout or before a long day of shooting for a healthy boost of energy.
- Fish: According to legend, the Hawaii-born actor loves himself some premium-grade sashimi. Aku—also known as skipjack tuna—is said to be a personal favorite.
- Supplement: Jason Momoa’s workout supplements included protein powder, mass gainer, and creatine. No muscle-building diet plan is complete without them.
Strength and physique can be earned through the Jason Momoa workout regimen. Muscle mass with muscle strength makes you attractive and earns you a lot of fame. The plan might seem gruesome but once you get regular no one can stop you from earning Aquaman’s strength. Contact me for any queries or professional advice.