Joe Rogan, modern-day warrior of mind and body. “He’s the kind of guy who can finish off his three-hour gym routine or hot yoga session with a glass of whiskey and a fat bowl,” says Hunter S. Thompson and Jocko Willink. But don’t take that to mean you can casually step into his shoes without going the full distance in terms of everyday fitness.
He is always ready to do something new and extraordinary being specific about his plans. The comedian’s weightlifting routine, MMA training, and fundamentally ketogenic diet are very severe to be followed by his followers.
Here is a description of the Joe Rogan Workout routine.
Joe Rogan Workout Guide
Rogan schedules his workout plan every Sunday.“I say, ‘I have to do yoga two times this week’ and ‘I have to lift weights three times this week’ and ‘I have to run twice this week.’ And however I fit that in, I fit that in. But I owe those things so I have to get those things in.”
- 30 min morning cardio afternoon weights.
- Seated underhand grip rows: 4 sets 15,10, 8, 6 reps working up in weight.
- Narrow grip T-bar row: 3 sets 12, 10, 8 reps working up in weight.
- Dumbbell Pullover superset with pull-ups: 4 sets 10 reps
- Wide overhanded pulldowns behind the neck (carefully): 12, 10, 8 working up in weight.
- Deadlift superset with cable pulldown. No numbers …just burnouts to failure with moderate weight.
- 30 min morning stretching with 20 min cardio. Early evening weights
- Squats Front or Back: 4 sets 15,12,10,8 working up in weight.
- Pistols superset with air squats: 3 sets each leg 10 reps, 3 sets of air squats nice and slow 10 reps.
- Leg extension and hamstring curls super drop set burnout to failure.
- Leg extensions superset with Hamstring curls: 4 sets of lightweight warm-ups.
- Walking Lunges: Lightweight for warming up 3 sets.
- Hanging leg raises wood chops
- planks with 20 min cardio in the am.
- Cable flys: 3 sets 15, 12, 10 reps
- Incline Dumbbell Press: 3 sets 12, 10, 8 reps
- Flat bench: 3 sets 12, 10, 8 reps
- Reverse grip decline smith bench superset with pushups: 3 sets to failure
- Pec deck drop set to failure.
- Lat pulldowns: 3 sets, 15, 12, 10 reps
- Deadlifts: 3 sets, 15, 12, 10 reps
- Rope grip seated rows: 3 sets 15, 12, 10 reps
- Muscle-ups: As many as I can do 3 sets
- Cable front raises superset with rear delt flys: 3 sets 12, 10, 8 reps
- Upright rows superset with Dumbbell raises: 3 sets 12, 10, 8 reps
- Smith Machine shrugs: 3 sets 12, 10, 8 reps
- 30 min morning cardio 20 min martial arts stretching.
- Machine late preacher superset with skull crushers: 3 sets 12, 10, 8 reps
- Superman’s superset with dips: 3 sets, 12, 10, 8 reps
- Ral raises: 3 sets 15, 12, 10 reps
A sound mind and shaped body are needed to touch your capabilities. Joe Rogan Workout plan can give you the best of it. This fitness schedule isn’t as intense as some of the others we’ve used. All it needs your consistency.
Hit me up if you have any personal queries or need professional advice.