PROTEIN BLUEBERRY DONUTS
- 30 grams RYSE Loaded Protein
- 30 grams Flour
- 5 grams Sweetener
- 5 grams Baking Powder
- 1 Egg
- 40 grams Egg Whites
- 135 grams Apple Sauce
- 40 grams Low-Fat Cream Cheese
- 14 grams RYSE Loaded Protein
- 10 ml Almond Milk
- 2 grams Sweetener (straight in the icing)
- 40 grams Frozen Blueberries (microwaved)
- 10 grams Sweetener (combine with blueberries)
- Preheat your oven to 175°C
- Sieve dry ingredients into a bowl and whisk to combine
- Add wet ingredients and combine to form a batter
- Grab your doughnut mold, coat it with some non-stick spray and pour your mix in, then shove some broken-up pieces in to bake into the donuts
- Bake at 175°C for 12:00-14:00 minutes
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for a few minutes
- While cooling, put frozen blueberries in a ramekin and melt in the microwave to combine with the sweetener, then put the berries, cream cheese, almond milk, protein powder, and sweetener in a small mixing bowl and combine.
- Dip your doughnuts into the glaze/frosting and set aside until ready to eat!
Protein Blueberry Donuts
Skip the ride to your local donut shop and make these protein blueberry donuts at home instead! They’ve got all the same great qualities without the excess calories. Topped with donut glaze, or you’ll have a treat that both kids and adults will enjoy.
My clients love my donut recipes; It’s honestly not ideal eating regular donuts from the shop. If you’re watching your weight, donuts can be so heavy in calories. These protein blueberry donuts are the perfect solution, with only 99 calories for every serving. They are also made with simple ingredients.
These delicious donuts are just the right amount of gratification. They’ll meet your sweet tooth cravings without leaving you in a sugar coma and feeling like you’ve cheated on your diet.