White Chocolate and Biscoff Protein Cheesecake
- 3 Caramelized Biscuits
- 10 grams Light Butter/Canola Spread
- 40 grams Low Fat Greek Yoghurt
- 40 grams Light Cream Cheese
- 30 grams
RYSE Loaded Proteinhttps://malcolmwinters.com/product/ryse-loaded-protein-2lbs
- 1/2 tsp Gelatin Powder Dissolve in 1.5 Tablespoons of boiling water
- Sweetener If not sweet enough
- Crush your biscuits in a blender
- Melt the butter and add it to the biscuit crumbs
- Put the biscuit crumbs into your single-serve tin and pat the crumbs down to form the base of your cheesecake
- Put in the freezer and allow to set
- In the same blender (it doesn't matter if there's a couple of crumbs left in there), add the Greek yogurt and the light cream cheese. Blend.
- Remove from blender and add to a small bowl
- Slowly fold in your protein powder in increments
- Once all the protein powder is in, go ahead and add 1-2 tablespoons of boiling water to your gelatin powder and stir until completely dissolved
- Now that the gelatin has dissolved, add it to the cheesecake mixture and stir until combined
- Have a quick taste test to see if you need any additional sweeteners
- Pour on top of your base and set in the fridge for 2.5-3 hours
25C 35P 19F
White Chocolate and Biscoff High Protein Cheesecake
This Protein Cheesecake recipe the benefits of choosing this meal it provides a healthier dessert option which is easier than you may think. By finding healthier alternatives to your favorite foods will change your eating habits and make a big difference to your diet.
Making small changes to your diet is the healthiest and most achievable way to lose weight. My custom weight loss plans have loads of recipes like this check it out!!